Geforce 210

mine2pro

Baseband Member
Hi Again,

I Looked At the Palit Geforce 210 Graphics Card and can i run it,its the 512Mb Version.

On The Site It Said The Minimum Power Supply:

Thermal and Power Specs:
105 CMaximum GPU Temperature (in C)

30.5 WMaximum Graphics Card Power (W)

300 WMinimum System Power Requirement (W)
My PSU Is 400W

And i have a free PCI Express Slot.

i have a Dual Rail Graphics Card...

+12V1
Is 10Amps

+12V2
Is 14 Amps

Soo... The Question Is Can i Run it?

And Yes Sorry About the other post i was just checking can i run it so is this one.

I Have 2 HDD's One is 180Gb The Other is like 40Gb.I Have 2 Gb's Of DDR2 Ram Both are 1Gb DDR2.I Have a CPU Fan Intel.And A Case Fan.I Have a MicroSD,Smart Card,Microdrive Adapter.

Hiya minepro

The Palit Geforce 210 Graphics Card takes its power from the Motherboard, yes your PSU has enough power but do check your Motherboards web site for compatible GPUs.

I Couldnt Find The Compatible GPU's List Or Anything... My Motherboard is:ECS 945GCT-M2.It Should Work i Think but i couldnt find the compatible list. 945GCT-M2

Hi minepro.

I have had a look around and it would seem the answer is no.

This is because the GPU is PCI-e 2.0 and the motherboard is only PCI-e 1.0.

You can open run and type dxdiag that might tell you what PCI-e version you have.

Hope this helps

Mossiac

I Didnt Find it in DxDiag but i googled something and found this:
Current PCIe 2.0 high-end cards are backward compatible with PCIe 1.1. It is just that the fast dual GPU cards could get bottlenecked by a x16 PCIe 1.1 slot.

Yes that is true. If you put a 2.0 card in a slot that is only rev 1.1 you won't get the full benefit.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use the PC for?

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom