Apple iOS 6.1.3 Update To Stop Jailbreaks

personally, I don't get the point of Jail breaking.

sure there was a time when there were windows phones, (I had one) they were easy to develop for and there were loads of applications spread all over the place, if you wanted an application you could just create one pretty easily in visual studio or whatever. (and there were 3rd party free dev tools)

then the iphone came along and was a little bit slicker than most other phones on the market, people wanted to iphone because it was slick, looked good and worked well. it's walled garden approach to apps was a little frustrating. so jail breaking made sense, if you wanted custom apps then you had to jail break...

now, there are good windows phones, there are good android phones, and there really aren't the restrictions on these phones that there are on apple phones.

if you want to run custom apps then why not just get a different phone. I mean *apparently* it's all but impossible to tell the iphone and samsungs phones running android apart. (yeah that was a bit of sarcasm about that apple/samsung court case!)

The iPhone handles the animations and efficiency of apps much better (IMHO) thAn a rooted droid. I love my jailbreak and the interface. I get the quality of the iPhone with the customization of any other device. This is how the iPhone should be.

well my iPhone 4s is jailbroken and its doing just fine. the main reason i have it jailbroken is because i can check up on my imac from school or work.

Back
Top Bottom