Why is there lag with this setup ?

Electrocuted

Solid State Member
cpu is: AMD 8350 (8 core) 4. mhz
2100 mhz RAM
Gigabyte 970-ud3 mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Why is my mouse non responsive sometimes? it wont go where i want it to and it wont click ? For example as i am typing here and stop to put cursor in title to write title the cursor lags behind and i have to wait 6 seconds.

Why is play laggy when playing BF3 sometimes ? is it only good on servers with less than 100 ping ? On last server with 140 ping i try evading bullets and cant move left and right or turn with mouse. but i can run straight with full speed.

The mouse issues can be a number of things. Short of running diagnostics on your RAM, HDD, cleaning out the dust and checking for blown capacitors we can only really speculate.

BF3 is not a game to determine a system by IMO. The servers lag all the time if overloaded or not on a dedicated box and from personal experience they are very ping picky. Usually I start having issues the moment I hit about 80.

You also do not mention how much RAM you have or the operating system you're running. Too little RAM on a bloated OS can make all of this happen.

What's the temps on your system? I've seen a couple of over heated systems lag like crazy.

Also, this has nothing to do with the mouse and more with the gaming experience, the 4770 was used by Christopher Columbus in his rig aboard the Santa Maria.

Back
Top Bottom