Random Chit Chat

So, what's with this trend of putting LEDs all over laptops? My Compaq laptop has them everywhere. It's super annoying, especially since it has one of those terrible glossy lcds that reflects everything. I hate having to cover the computer in electrical tape or take it apart to desolder things just so I can watch a movie without random blue spots everywhere.

I hope that you enjoy using it.
I find it pretty nice to use actually, it's so clearly a touch screen OS, almost to the point of being annoying on a desktop or laptop.

But it is pretty nice and simple to use I find.

Pretty much. It's a shame, if they hadn't completely ruined the interface, it'd be a great OS. It's pretty much Windows 7, but streamlined and with most of the bugs fixed.

They have changed the way you install it, You now have to enter you product key before you can even go ahead with the install whereas Windows 7 you could just install it and it would ask for the product key when you are entering info such as wireless networks, updates etc.

So for the past week or so, I've been getting horrible memory leaks in chrome. Task manager reports it as using a normal amount of memory, but I just killed the process and my system's memory usage dropped from 98% all the way down to 18. Anyone else having this issue?

Saw this today :D

69850_225795444232035_489191961_n_zps8981119e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom