What is the worst os ever made

Hmm might have windows 7 on one hardive and Xp on another what u think but lunix is free and I can invest more in my graphics card not sure what to do

If by lunix you mean Linux, be sure that the distro you pick has good history of supporting whichever GPU you saved up to buy.

If you are tight on budget, scout out a few games that you'd like to play over the next year or two, then consider OS and GPU requirements accordingly. Don't evaluate things spec-wise. Evaluate per game and per setting.

I would have to agree with mostly everyone on this one, Vista is the worst OS I have ever used. I never personally had it on any of my PC's, however my father did have it on one of his laptops. Whenever I would use his laptop with Vista, everything would load extremely slow, it would crash at least once per day, and it was just awkward to use.

Love Windows Vista Man...Worst Though In Performance,3.5 GB'S Of RAM Was Still Slow!!

Good find, but the nature of the site probably skews the data, showing more of less prominent OS.

Look let's call a spade a spade. Honestly speaking I find all of them seriously leaving something to be desired.
How about one that:
Works efficiently.
Doesn't take up a lot of space, memory and drive wise.
Is reasonably secure.
Doesn't have a s**tload of useless do-dads layered on.
And is user friendly. Meaning you don't have to be a rocket scientist to use it.
But most of all isn't obsolete in 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom