Is your battery your biggest cell phone issue?

That's my overall impression, both from personal experience and from what I read. My current experience is that the battery easily dies and is hard to get restarted and recharged. And you?

Yep I agree,my smartphone battery get easily run out once playing apps constantly. I have to carry with the charger and it is quite inconvenient. One day,I limit to use phone since the battery gets nearly run out,this is really unbearable experiences. Untill I have got a recommendation on using external battery from friends,seldom encounter embarrasing situation as the past. It is external battery 10000mah that can extend a quite long life, then I do not worry to run out battery at all.

I have always had Samsungs and before smart phones never had an issue with battery life.

I do feel that companies have worked too hard on making great phones and forgotten about the battery.

I would like my battery to last 5 days without thinking about the apps I use and hoe long I am on the internet. But I get 2 days maximum,and that is if I don't really use it very much.

Mossiac

I have a little LG semi intelligent phone. The battery can hold up the system with the display turned off for a week. Using it is another story. 4 to 6 hours talk time.
I have an old flip phone that had a new battery in it when I got it. 4 years later it's just now getting where it won't hold a charge for more than a couple of days.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's battery is crap. My phone can sit in my pocket all day at work and die before I get back.

I don't know why people think that 1-2 days is "crap". With all that my phone does and all the constant checking it does on the Internet to get updates and all the games/browsing I do and all the streaming and everything else...I'd be thrilled if it lasted 2 days.

I have to say yes. I picked up at LG optimus vu a while back, and it's great except for the pathetic battery life. Non-replaceable batteries are probably the stupidest trend in phones nowadays. I don't care if putting battery between the pcb and screen can make it a mm thinner, I'd much rather be able to swap the battery when it dies. Yes I know there are external battery packs, but it'd be so much simpler and better if they weren't necessary.

Back
Top Bottom