New Gaming Rig

I would have no idea if these parts are compatible or not, so does anybody who knows about these parts give me some info?

You're lookin' good to me. I just took a quick glimpse at the mobo, proc and ram.
Everything else should be alright

edit* As I stated prior- maybe looking into a full tower instead of a mid tower may be optimal. It gets tough to cram a lot of big pieces of hardware into a mid size.

Also, look for something that will help make wire arrangement easy and clean

Last edited:
You're lookin' good to me. I just took a quick glimpse at the mobo, proc and ram.
Everything else should be alright

edit* As I stated prior- maybe looking into a full tower instead of a mid tower may be optimal. It gets tough to cram a lot of big pieces of hardware into a mid size.

Also, look for something that will help make wire arrangement easy and clean

Thanks. I wont be able to bring a full size. Too large. The case has like 10 built in grommets (8 in the rear, two on the side. Its got quick removal side panels, so I can clean the interiors easily, as well as external, removable fan-filters

Thanks. I wont be able to bring a full size. Too large. The case has like 10 built in grommets (8 in the rear, two on the side. Its got quick removal side panels, so I can clean the interiors easily, as well as external, removable fan-filters

Best of luck with the new build, brother.

Back
Top Bottom