Outlook Express Will Not Display Some Emails

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
Emails on some folders will be displayed fine. The inbox is fine. Do the email that can not be read I decide to move and/or copy to the inbox does not even move or copy the email.

When attempting to read emails in certain folders I receive this within the email instead of the original email.

" Message could not be displayed
Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again"

Anyone know how this can be resolved?

Outlook stores mail information as personal storage table, i.e., one or more files with .pst suffix.

This is strange but for some reason I am able to read all the email perfectly. Even the ones that I had stores from a free years back. I am even able to move emails back and forth to if fervent folders.

I configured to store all of my emails on a external hard drive which has much space left on it.

I did notice that all the emails in the INBOX and DELETED EMAILS folders dissappeared. Which I thought no biggie. Then oddly enough those emails showed up again.

The whose event seems weird. I did nothing to I crease the space on my C drive either.

Any comments on the strange happenings above?

My original guess was that the .pst file got too big and is now corrupt. That's why I asked for the size of the .pst file.

The fact that some mails would disappear then show up again seems to suggest this as well. This is not related to the size left on the HDD or the integrity of the HDD (maybe it is, to a limited extent), but rather the integrity of the file itself.

I wonder if the Repair Tool might help you.

I did find a 46GB folder called Apple Computer. This has to do with ITunes. I am moving that folder to my 80gb external hard drive then I am going to delete that folder from my C drive and free up all of that space then defrag the C drive.

Back
Top Bottom