Can't login at the Yahoo! jungle...

Adela1

Solid State Member
[Dell desktop; MS Windows 7 Home; Windows Live Mail Essential 2011; Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1]

Hello,
after spending the entire afternoon subjected to many merry-go-rounds trying to get help from Yahoo...it all has been futile!

The problem: On resetting my password, it ALWAYS says “Too Weak” no matter how long and diverse I make it! I've been trying different ones and always the same answer!!! No matter what Yahoo help I try, I have to sign in to get the help, so...another merry-go-round on top of the others! Are they crazy???

Here are 2 samples of the many passwords I tried (don't worry I won't use these):

+Ab*ran$Xitito#79
Mi%m#os&iTa85

(Hope this site won't delete them?) What's wrong with my passwords???

Thanks ever so much for any help! :) Adela

Thank you OhSnapWord, but if it is a Yahoo glitch...I have no way of telling them because of....my merry-go-rounds on their websites.... Adela

Thank you Dale, then you think Firefox is at fault and I should switch back to (good old or not so good) IE? :) Adela

Last edited:
It's worth a try. At the very least you can rule that out as an option. Then once it's changed, you can go back to Firefox. Google Chrome would be an option as well.

Thank you jmacavali, yes I'll switch to see what happens. Though I hate to install additional software or toolbars, I wonder what benefits does one get by installing the Google Chrome? Thanks again! :) Adela

P.S. Funny your signature but oh so true! lol!

P.P.S. I always click on the "Thanks" button but can't tell whether it's saved or not as there's no sign of it(?).

Back
Top Bottom