Apple iOS 6.1.3 Update To Stop Jailbreaks

They basically said that when they released this last jailbreak, there wasn't much it actually allowed you to do that you couldn't already do with the stock OS (besides 3rd party apps - and even then, most of them were just a 3rd party way to do something the phone OS already allowed). It also took them a long time to actually get the jailbreak done. Personally, I don't really care as I've never actually jailbroken or rooted a phone, because I've never seen a need for it. My phone does everything I could ever want and then some.

Personally, I don't really care as I've never actually jailbroken or rooted a phone, because I've never seen a need for it. My phone does everything I could ever want and then some.

Yes I have never seen the need to jailbreak any of
my phones, I've had people tell me to do it but I like it just the way it is and there is nothing wrong with it.

While it is undoubtly safe and very little could actually go wrong, it's not worth the risk (however small) of bricking the phone. Plus here in the states if you take a jailbroken phone to apple or even any of the wireless carriers, they won't touch it.

While it is undoubtly safe and very little could actually go wrong, it's not worth the risk (however small) of bricking the phone. Plus here in the states if you take a jailbroken phone to apple or even any of the wireless carriers, they won't touch it.

Exactly, If something goes wrong the whole phone stuff up and you may not even be able
to restore it to the factory settings.

If anyone here likes jailbreaking I would suggest doing it to a old and unused phone that is not needed rather then the phone you depend on every day.

That's a little hopeful for Apple. I thought the number of jailbreakers have risen to record high?

I'm pretty sure that there will always be someone to bring a jailbreak out because they also don't like being limited to what they can do on their own device/s.

Plus unless Apple make IOS open source then people will always want freedom on equipment that they paid for. I know i do!

Also Evasion have already said that they can jailbreak the upcoming IOS 6.1.3 with ease. And even if they don't, like i said before someone will no doubt. I prefer to keep up with the actual Devs rather than some other site speculating on whats what.

Last edited:
The key point is that they may not release the jailbreak publicly. It's all about the money...either they get enough donations to release it, or they don't and they sell their finds to Apple.

Back
Top Bottom