Whats Your Weather Like ?

This morning we have frost ... again :rofl:

000107_zps79e30da1.png

Near Daytona Florida

Today: Sunny. Low of 34. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 mph increasing to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 5 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight.

Saturday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 5 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night: Clear. Lows around 50. Southwest winds 5 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Monday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s.

Monday Night And Tuesday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the lower 80s.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s.

Thursday: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s.

Thursday Night And Friday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 60. Highs in the upper 70s.

I reside in Indianapolis, Indiana. Currently it is 39 degrees Fahrenheit, and cloudy. It's so cloudy, that it is nighttime and I can't see a single star in the sky.

I definitely do a lot more programming in the winter as opposed to the summer. Nonetheless, a lot of programming still gets done in the summer. Haha

Hailed today. We had the southern end of a supercell go by us. 1/2 inch and bigger hail fell. Some cars got dented up pretty bad but other than that it was amazing to watch. It was over in about 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom