An elder returns...

I vaguely remember root. It seems David Lindon sold CF from when I last visited here! Does he still post on the boards?

Yes that's right he sold to someone called JCB and then Andy & Janet H took over but David still drops in.

Hi all, thanks for the warm re-welcome! Are there any old school members like me still on here?

A lot seem to have disappeared - there's some new faces that may become familiar however :)

Welcome back!

I vaguely remember root. It seems David Lindon sold CF from when I last visited here! Does he still post on the boards?

He sold to another guy, there was a period of a *lot* of security holes and vulnerabilities being exploited, and then it was sold to another guy (Andy.) None of the former / current owners post hugely, though Janet (part of Andy's team) is fairly active.

Last edited:
A lot seem to have disappeared - there's some new faces that may become familiar however :)

Welcome back!

He sold to another guy, there was a period of a *lot* of security holes and vulnerabilities being exploited, and then it was sold to another guy (Andy.) None of the former / current owners post hugely, though Janet (part of Andy's team) is fairly active.

Wow there have been a few changes. Got to admit though, the site used to run really slowly when Lindon had it, seems much better now.

And the iOS app for the boards is a great addition. Makes staying up to date really easy.

I thought I'd reintroduce myself seeing as its been about four years since my last visit here!

Hi all! It's going to take me a while to get up to date on the threads I guess! :lol:

4 years is a loooong time - you've got some reading to do ;)

Welcome back :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom