Building Custom PC

Mostly my games, I like to run like 2 or 3 games at same type, most of them on taskbar all the time :p

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Right now I have one game opened at task bar, and it uses over 2GB of my RAM.

Mostly my games, I like to run like 2 or 3 games at same type, most of them on taskbar all the time :p

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Right now I have one game opened at task bar, and it uses over 2GB of my RAM.

I wont ask why :D ... but 16gb RAM is normally only needed with very heavy multi tasking or say a Ramdisk.

What the heck do you do? People all over this forum always say 16 is overkill. Also, while crucial is great memory, there are plenty of other great brands as well.

this is true ripsaw memory is another great memory and has it's own heat sink which is a great idea but again I use myself crucial memory and it has been about for longer that I am awear.

Kind Regards

Well for my comp I usually have 1 game running, 1 browser, iTunes , and some other stuff. 16 gb is enough for it unless I have a few other adobe programs idling.

I'm running 16GB and for me it's mostly overkill until I start running my hypervisors. Get 2 or 3 of those running and RAM usage skyrockets.

In your case yes ... (you don't need SLI for 2 Monitors)

Sorry, thats me again :) But I looked at 650Ti, and I would get 2 of them In my system for the same price, I mean, yes you told me that SLI is not needed in my case, but I was just wondering if 2 650Ti's would make any difference in performace (Heat, FPS in games, Boot time, etc.)

I'm running 16GB and for me it's mostly overkill until I start running my hypervisors. Get 2 or 3 of those running and RAM usage skyrockets.

Yea, but what do you mean by yours Hypervisors? Like, what are you doing when you run 3 of them? Im kinda curious, because most of my RAM is being consumed by games, that run Java. Mostly when I play TF2 (I like it on best settings) with my firends :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom