Building Custom PC

But what about gaming, if that what you say is true, then all the guys that have GTX670 Dual SLI, they are just wasting money??

Yea, thats what I ment... But if GTX 660Ti is more expensive than 2 or maybe even 3 GT640's then, is it still better?

Aww, then ok :p

I decided to do this: (Its kinda expensive, but WHATEVER!)

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Formula
CPU: Intel i7 4770K
CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i
GPU: ASUS GTX 660Ti
Sound Card: ASUS Xonar D1 (Deciding to upgrade later)
RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Series
SSD: Corsair Force GT 120GB (Boot Drive)
HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB
Power Supply: Corsair CX750M
Case: Cooler Master HAF 942 AKA HAF X

Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry LXE (Nice Addition to my rig :) )

I posted my rig again, because I want to make sure that everything is alright, Im not absolute noob, but there can be something overkilled or something that im not sure about, like if the PSU is good enough to power my rig.

One question on your recommendation. Is Crucial Ballistix Worth the money? Its double the Corsair Vengeance...

yes this is very good memory and reliable I have used this for 7 years now and everyone I have reccommended it to has also been very happy as well but the choice is yours

yes this is very good memory and reliable I have used this for 7 years now and everyone I have reccommended it to has also been very happy as well but the choice is yours

As you've propably saw, I will be using 16GB Crucial Ballistix Series, is that good series? Im new in Crucial memory...

Right now I have 8Gb, and its not really enough for me...

What the heck do you do? People all over this forum always say 16 is overkill. Also, while crucial is great memory, there are plenty of other great brands as well.

Back
Top Bottom