WTB: Windows XP

pilot072612

Solid State Member
I would like to buy a new copy of of Windows XP Home or Professional. They are still going for roughly $125. Any help would be appreciated.

you can buy it for 17 bucks on Ebay.
check that out... if you really want XP.
Why do you want to buy XP?

you can buy it for 17 bucks on Ebay.
check that out... if you really want XP.
Why do you want to buy XP?

I'll go check it out...I have always liked XP. One of my computers, the one I am getting ready to rebuild has XP on it. I use this computer for JAVA programming, and of all the networks I have installed I have found that XP communicates with all of them whether it be a Cisco device, stand alone devices such as high end weather stations, SOHO's, enterprise printers, servers. Even programs that I have needed to record data have had problems on Vista and Windows 7.

I have found that XP for networking needs is more user friendly as far as knowing where to configure certain things in order for the computer to communicate.

While I was in Afghanistan on deployment I wanted to get my xbox able to DLC for some games but due to locations restriction I was not able to. I tried to set up a fake IP address located in the states with Windows 7 but it failed. So I turned to my XP and got it up and running.

Back
Top Bottom