My computer wont load?

cfsnipa319

Solid State Member
I unplugged my Desktop which is a few years old but i recently upgraded to Windows 8. I unplugged it to move it to a different room, while plugging back in my keyboard, monitor, internet, and wirelesss mouse. i found that the computer would not load up, i have taken it apart and just air blew it out. When it loads up i get the standard fans running and one beep from the tower(which is normal) but when the monitor shows up it stays at my ACER area, my monitor is acer. I cleaned all the cords going from the monitor to the tower, and yet nothing is there anything i can do?

Yes, it is still currently windows 8 and i moved the computer down the hall to another room, and now i cannot get the computer to start up.

No i tried that after you brought it up nothing.... If i put my windows 7 disk in is there a way i can get it to run from the CD. I can't even get into the boot settings so I am not sure if that will even work.

my power block fan is spinning and a fan above a big chip is spinning (im guesing PSU). Motherboard lights im not 100% sure but i do have a SD card in the front and i am getting a light lit up on there.

Moving to a computer can be traumatic. Pop it open and reseat all the cards. Memory, and all. It's always something simple.

Back
Top Bottom