cpu temperture

Looking at your temps, I don't see much of a problem. A little warm, but what is the cooling situation? Do you have the stock cooler or an aftermarket one?

i would say a stock cooler, i did notthink there was a major problem because if there was the system would either not start up or would over heat and shut done which it has never done. do you think i should replace the thermal paste.

I had to remove the heat sink to clean it, that is when i noticed there was not much paste on it. I think the best method to put paste on is what they call the dot method. would you use rubbing alcohol to remove the old paste before applying new paste

Just to add if you don't have rubbing alcohol (Nail Varnish Remover works very well ... see your Girlfriend / Wife or Mum) :)

hi can anyone help me please not to sure but i think cpu temperture could be a little high, if so should i clean the cpu and heat sink and apply new thermal paste. I have a amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 3800+ 2.01 ghz here is a report i have from using everest ultimate software program.

Sensor Type Asus F8000 (ISA 290h)

Temperatures
Motherboard 33 °C (91 °F)
CPU 38 °C (100 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 47 °C (117 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 46 °C (115 °F)
MCP 61 °C (142 °F)
Aux 28 °C (82 °F)
Seagate ST3160815AS 36 °C (97 °F)

Cooling Fans
CPU 1750 RPM
Chassis 898 RPM

Voltage Values
CPU Core 1.68 V
+3.3 V 3.36 V

If that is under load then those are some great temps. If that's idle then you could use to dust out your pc. What is MCP? Video Card? I would definitely put some AC5 on that because its pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom