Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
jmacavali
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Comparison Windows 7/8

All valid points, and yet I was able to use it on a non-touch screen laptop for almost a week as my main computer and didn't have any trouble doing that (though I did miss my dual monitors). So for me, I can't complain. Microsoft can push it however they want, but if you choose to believe that it's not designed for touchscreen computers than that's on you. I've used a Surface. I know a high level tech that takes his with him everywhere and loves it. I've think it is a fantastic OS for a tablet that you want to run network drives and printers and domain funtionality and multiple users and etc, etc on.

So for those reasons I think Win8 does have a place and that it isn't a joke of an OS. I know that puts me in a very small group (probably a group of 1 on this forum) but thats where I'm at.
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote