how to avoid constantly maximizing a window?

stevethebrain

In Runtime
how to avoid constantly maximizing a window?

windows 7 64 bit

When my PC was new I did'nt have to constanly maximize a window after changing from a full page window, is there a setting to always have a full window?

I don't want to press the F11 function key because then I won't have a toolbar.

if there is a way to always have a full page and a toolbar please provide step by step procedure.
Thanks STB

Last edited:
Hiya steve

maximize Windows Explorer then close it, other windows when opened will follow.

000079_zpsabe55818.png

Hiya steve

maximize Windows Explorer then close it, other windows when opened will follow.

000079_zpsabe55818.png
from desktop when I double click the big blue E to log on to the net the homepage is usalley a full page it's when I navigate from the homepage some windows require maximizing.

I see four icons in you'r response.
Please include step by step instructions I have never done this before.
Thanks STB

The screen shot I posted is Windows Explorer (click maximize then close Windows Explorer, before you open anything else) ... thats it babes :)

(Note my Windows 7 is customized so looks a bit diff to yours but the buttons are the same)

000081_zpsf3257854.png

I don't know what windows explorer is or whats it's used for.

can you provide click by click procedure?

this is what I've done
1.start
2.all programs
3.accessarys
4.windows explorer

I don't see the screen shot you post.
all I see is Libaries, documents,music,pictures, videos ect.

I see the maximize button you point to w/ red print this is the button I am trying to avoid from constantly pressing. are you saying to
1.log on to net
2.maximize button on top right of desktop then log off the net then logon again.

this is the button I am trying to avoid from constantly pressing. are you saying to
You only need to do it one time.

From the top ...

1. Start PC
2. Open Windows Explorer
3. Maximize Windows Explorer
4. Close Windows Explorer
5. Now when opening ... Computer, Music, Pictures etc all will be Maximized.

I think you maybe trying to assit me but you are too presummuptuive that I allready know windows explorer I don't even know how to open windows explorer.
please explain this procedure step for step

I don't know what windows explorer is or whats it's used for.

can you provide click by click procedure?

this is what I've done
1.start
2.all programs
3.accessarys
4.windows explorer

do you understand that I'm trying to avoid internet sites navigating from one site to another not w/in windows desktop.

Last edited:
Windows Explorer is the main Windows interface. When you open any folder, it opens in Windows Explorer. If you want all windows to open maximized, follow these steps.

1. Click Start
  2. Click Documents
  3. Maximize the window
  4. Close the window

Windows Explorer is the interface that shows your folders, files, hard drives/optical drives. In other words, Documents, Pictures, Videos, Libraries, Computer are all opened in the same interface that is Windows Explorer.

If you open up Libraries, you are in Windows Explorer. If that's not clear, I dunno how to explain.

Now that that's out of the way, open Internet Explorer (the big blue E) and Maximize the window (same procedure as above, just use Internet Explorer instead of Windows Explorer). Then close the window. Now open it. It should be maximized.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom