No sound issue

Yes downloaded it as zip and it setup but it got to the end of setup and said driver not found reset system and retry... did that and same thing happened :[

How are you trying to install it? Did it download as a zip file? Did you extract it? Was there a setup file inside the extracted folder? If not did you browse to Device Manager, right-click>update driver, leave check windows update checked, then change it to find the location manually, and browse to the location where you extracted the folders.

We are here to help, but we all have lives as well. Please don't be so rude.
:hide:^ sorry didn't mean for it to come out the way it did >.<" i really appreciate that your helping :]

This is a barebone computer.

Which means you'll need specific drivers from the maker.

Which means if jmacavali's link does not work, probably nothing else will.

the setup was inside the file i double clicked it it ran soundmax setup and it got to the end of it and said "driver not found! reboot your system, and run this setup again.

Also if i try update it via device manager it will just install 3DP Edition v9.2 (SigmaTel C-Major Audio) and the driver dosen't work either:/ and they also don't pass Windows logo testing to verfiy its compatibility with windowsxp
(They both say that when installing)

did you do what I suggested I guess not go to the manufature of the motherboard and sound card manufature and download the drivers. if that does not work then you are out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom