IP

stinkycheese93

Beta member
I'm a noob.

I know someone else does this, I just need to do it too.

So there's a site that blocks all but a few IPs of theirs. I know those IPs. Now how do I use those IPs to see the blocked content?

Having a hard time understanding what you're wanting to do. Sounds like you're trying to access someone else's computers/files without them knowing, by making your IP address look like one of their pre-approved ones. Is that right?

Hmm.. I guess..

It's actually a game. A game's files.
It's just someone finds game files before they're even released on a game, and I think this would be the only way how they do it. I don't know any alternatives..

Last edited:
Lol. It can be done, but you won't find out how to do it the way you want to here. Nobody here is too big on teaching hacking, which is what it sounds like you want to do.

Did you just watch Wargames movie? That is pure fantasy.
The IP's in question are most likely for off site employees to log in and work or for beta testers to get in and do their thing. But just having the IP's won't get you jack diddly squat. Most game company's security is tighter than the Pentagon.

what he means is...

there is a web site.
the website blocks access to everyone except a few IP addresses.

in apache this is done with the configuration

deny from all
allow from a.b.c.d
allow from e.f.g.h

either that, or the firewall is blocking access to all but the allowed IP address.

if it's the firewall you're entierly screwed.

if it's the web server, then you have a slim chance that you might find some obscure exploit that's not already patched where you might be able to go from a directory that you can see and traverse the tree to a place where you can see.

but you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery and buying up the company so you can see the games first anyway...

Back
Top Bottom