Whats Your Weather Like ?

Where I live, summer could get 35-50c (min.-max.) and winter 15-25c. Winter might sound nice to you but this is only at its best. Most of it is like 20-30c, which could still mean turning on the A/C at home and riding cars.

Snow? What or who is that :D

Where I live, summer could get 35-50c (min.-max.) and winter 15-25c. Winter might sound nice to you but this is only at its best. Most of it is like 20-30c, which could still mean turning on the A/C at home and riding cars.

Snow? What or who is that :D

Where do you live? Your winters are like my summers.

Where do you live? Your winters are like my summers.

In one of the hottest places on planet Earth; Saudi Arabia.

The area I'm in comes second. The central area in this country has hotter summers and colder winters. Much colder winters but not much hotter summers, however. Hotter than that will be a living hell.

Here is the current condition:
26902961.jpg

We had a chance for snow or ice/sleet/freezing rain. Turns out our temps stayed high enough that we've just gotten rain instead. That's ok with me...I'm done with winter.

Dunno if you guys are lucky or I'm the unlucky one.

What the... It is still winter here and we're getting 23-33C today. Thank God I have A/C in my old car.

If anything would come down from the sky in this weather it would probably be meteors not snow haha.

I'm melting here.

Back
Top Bottom