Random Chit Chat

It's not produced by anyone anymore. The best you can get is expired film, which is bbecoming increasingly bad as it ages. I dont't really see why you would want any noawadays though. The format is so tiny, it's only really usable for snapshots.

Unless you mean the 5x4 inch rollfilm in which case i want photos of the camera now.

So yesterday I started to learn visual basic c++ and C# and html5, It's all going to be interesting with my teacher already wanting me to design the page of a website..

I happen to have a K1000 sitting on my shelf that I have never really used. Along with a couple lenses, flash, filters, and some other devices.
Want to get rid of it?:D And foothead, thanks for the reply, I'll have to read it over, and over, and over, before I remember it lol. BUt what is wrong with a 70-210 lens? (btw, I got the camera and lenses for free)

So yesterday I started to learn visual basic c++ and C# and html5, It's all going to be interesting with my teacher already wanting me to design the page of a website..
Good luck with that - that's a lot in one go!

I am not sure if I get to do java.

Boo. :-(

Want to get rid of it?:D And foothead, thanks for the reply, I'll have to read it over, and over, and over, before I remember it lol. BUt what is wrong with a 70-210 lens? (btw, I got the camera and lenses for free)

It's slow, the focal lengths are completely wrong for general use, zooms back before computer models were absolutely terrible quality. I could go on... It might be worth keeping around, but you definitely don't want it to be your only lens.

You want a "normal" lens. 40-50mm, with an aperture larger than f/2 (smaller number = larger aperture btw. so 1.4 would be better than 1.8) I don't know what lens mount your camera has so I can't really give advice on which one. I stand by what I said earlier though. Get a better camera. You can usually get a body with lens for little more than what just the lens would cost you.

Last edited:
Lol, I'd sell it, but not giving it away.

Back
Top Bottom