factory reset

cdawg

In Runtime
i have some pc issues that require me to factory restore my pc i ought this computer from an individual that they had built for game i'm running windows 7 ultimate 64 bt question is

if i restore to factory default will i have to reinstall windows and how do i get all the other items in my computer to work after the restore such as the graphics card an everything else

What PC issues? Maybe we can resolve it without using factory reset.

You'll have to describe a bit more about this factory reset because they are all different... You'll likely have Windows back, with nothing else. Graphics card should work, if it's a factory graphics card. But even if it's not, you probably could just DL the right driver on-line.

Well nothing in the pc is factory I really dont wanna restore it but there is 1 program that ran fine a week ago but now its not running and I need it too run. But I have a sabertooth 990fx mba amd fx 8120 eightcore processor and a geforse gtx 560 graphics card
the program im trying to get to run is steam for gaming

Last edited:
Yup it says that it running in another window user section and it has too close ive done everything I killed the precess ive uninstalled I just have 1 user account

Back
Top Bottom