Looking for gaming computer

Blakkout

Solid State Member
Hello, my name is Ryan. I am currently looking for a decent quality gaming computer. I don't need a computer that can run highest quality 60 FPS at all times, but I do need one with good RAM and the ability to play video games with decent graphics, while streaming them to sites such as twitch.tv. I would very much appreciate someone coming up with a computer that can do this, for under 500$. So far I have looked at a few well known sites, and: Desktops : Computers : Secondipity
If anyone can help me find a good computer for a cheap price I would be super happy.

Play online video games while live streaming the same game to another site. That's for sure heavy duty. Lots and lots and lots of bandwidth to start with. That by itself is going to be expensive.
I don't think with what all you're wanting to do that a cheap little refurb is going to do the job. Like foothead said, you're going to have to consider building your own system.
You want a good gaming system that not only can play an online game but turn around and send out a stream to another site? That's going to take some serious processor power, more than average amout of ram, a kick ass and take names motherboard, and SSD drives. Along with one maybe two mid to high end video cards and a power supply that can push all those goodies. And a good case with killer air flow to keep it all cool.
If you shop carefully you can find parts for reasonable cost. Put one together is not all that complicated. We're here to help if you run in to a problem.

Build your own. Get the most out of $500 and a good learning experience as well. Make sure you invest in a good graphics card (this pretty much defines a "gaming computer").

I have no idea how to build my own computer T.T I am only seventeen years old, and don't have enough experience in that. I feel like I would mess something up lol. And I don't even know all of the parts I would need to buy/order, what specific parts are good, what parts to invest a little more money into, etc. What's your advice?

You could do a dry run. Pick a list of parts for your gaming computer. Post it here with links.

I am 14 and had no experience, but it was a fun ride doing the research, reading the tutorials, and watching the videos. To get the most bang for your buck definitely build your own. All it takes is a bit more time invested into the research process, but trust me it will be soooo worth it.

I am 14 and had no experience, but it was a fun ride doing the research, reading the tutorials, and watching the videos. To get the most bang for your buck definitely build your own. All it takes is a bit more time invested into the research process, but trust me it will be soooo worth it.
Well said. And kudos for doing your own research. :)

Back
Top Bottom