Gallery: Your desktop

haha. i know what you mean. i was a serious pokemon fan as well when i was little.
My favorite Pokemon was (and still is) MewTwo. next on my top 3 is Kabutops and Scyther.
those 2 pokemons have some nasty looking knives as hands.

You know in the first and second season he used to zap Ash from time to time. If he did that to me he'd be Pikastew instead of Pikachu.
I personally like scantily clan anime women on my desktop. Haven't decided which to go on my new build. Film at 11:00...

You know in the first and second season he used to zap Ash from time to time. If he did that to me he'd be Pikastew instead of Pikachu.

If he shocked me i whould thow pikachu in to the high volt power line that runs over our street from the power plant to the subsation, 925,000 volts, 2000 amps.

i like to change my wallpaper every day.

Windows 7 has a desktop slide show thing built into it. Make a folder with all the desktops you want to have, then go into Personalize>Desktop and browse for the folder. All the pictures will show up and you can select all. Then set the interval you want them to change at, you can even set the interval to 1 day. Then you don't have to change them everyday because it does it for you. I have that setup on all my computers with different themes for each computer. If you have enough pictures in there with a slow enough interval it will be days before you see the same picture twice.

Back
Top Bottom