What is the worst os ever made

Yes if I were you I wouldn't be starting any arguments as they can go on for ages and result in the thread being closed..

Last edited:
Windows CE is the worst, you can't boot safe mode on that rubbish.

Windows vista is good, not sure why people dislike it, windows xp can't optimize duel cpu's as good as vista, so not sure if you know exactly much about computers.

Windows 7 , umm, don't plan on using it yet, maybe on a new build, from what I've seen on the repairs I do, 7 isn't to bad but it is full of useless applications and widgets, altho they can be taken of quite easy.

My computer BSOD after 2 days when I fresh installed Vista. Only good thing about Vista was that addictive game Inkball. :^)

i like windows XP even thats its around 11 years old, but when it came out, people loved it.

I like using windows 7 and vista (copy speeds are slow) the worst one made....

hmmm........................... in my veiw Windows ME

From the conventional OS list: Windows ME / CE - equally terrible
However, I'm sure there is plenty which were much worse from the entire OS spectrum (likely the ones that didn't make it far out of the labs).

Vista...I used to love it; I had it running all games and I used it for networking without a problem. Then all of a sudden I started getting blue screens. So I wiped it and put a clean install of 7 on it. Now when it boots it asks if I want to either go into Vista or 7?...WTF? Does vista not understand a clean install?...So yes; VISTA is the worst for me.

Back
Top Bottom