WTB: AGP Video Card

jfirusta

Baseband Member
Hello everyone, I'm in need for an nVidia AGP or PCIe video card, or a Radeon AGP or PCIe card that is compatible with the most recent drivers and catalyst. If anyone has anything please let me know, thanks!

Reason (cause I know someone will ask), I have an old computer, it runs fine, it even runs all the games I want good enough for my tastes, the only issue is Skyrim. Skyrim has weird issues with older ATI drivers and catalyst, it's annoying, so I'm just going to swap out the card and hope that fixes my problems. I have a ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA motherboard that supports AGP and PCIe (@ x4 mode). Thanks again.

Based on what I could find, that board does support PCIe x16. I don't see why it wouldn't run a relatively modern graphics card. What do you have in there now?

Personally, I would upgrade for a better gaming experience.

Really? Did not realize that, thanks for the info. That really opens up a world of options for me.

Currently a Radeon 2600 HD Pro 512MB AGP, it's been in there since God knows when, maybe 2008? This whole machine is a bit dated, but it works.

Back
Top Bottom