Tilde turns the whole page to a foreign language

Chiaroscuro

Beta member
ee_zpsee6333b5.jpg
Whenever I hit the tilde key (Shift+(tilde)) dayum... I can't even press it because I'm just soliciting trouble lol if u know what I mean. Like the title says it all, tilde key when pressed will change the whole display screen to a foreign language. I have no idea what language that is, don't ask me. :p Plus point, "Lorem Ipsum". What an uncanny name. :/? can be found at the title bar of my browser. I have searched Gooogle for "Lorem Ipsum" and the explanations are kinda abstruse. At least clear me up in a simple english. :| So here I am. As you may know it, to garner answers and solutions to put an end to this tsuris. The first time I bought my computer there's already this inherent problem or well, bug. I discovered it when I first used the tilde symbol/sign and ah!
I really need help. I believe there is something to do with the settings which is pretty hole-and-corner, somewhere.
I always end my thread with, Thousand thanks.

Here's also a screencap of the devastating TILDE KEY killing my Facebook!!!!

Last edited:
It's latin and text like that is for demos. Check your hotkeys for something kicking it over to demo mode.

Lorem Ipsum is gibberish placeholder text for designers to test the layout of web pages and print documents.

Back
Top Bottom