Overclocking GTX 560 TI

justykumbusty

Baseband Member
Hello, today i decided to overclock my gpu- my current specs after OC are 1018mhz gpu clock and 2183 mhz memory, the fan is 80% and did not touch voltage. Everything seems to be running fine (so far) with no crashes at all. I was wondering if these settings should be safe for me to run it at that?

Makes it run faster. But overclocking is tricky territory. You have to be careful not to go up in anything but little baby steps. When it gets unstable and/or crashes, you back up a few steps and leave it alone.
But OC can shorten the life of the device. It's also ups the power demands and the temps. So OC like I said is tricky territory.

Last edited:
Makes it run faster. But overclocking is tricky territory. You have to be careful not to go up in anything but little baby steps. When it gets unstable and/or crashes, you back up a few steps and leave it alone.
But OC can shorten the life of the device. It's also ups the power demands and the temps. So OC like I said is tricky territory.

I mean the card doesn't need overclocking, it can run any game out there(according to online tests even crysis 3) on high settings without a problem, I have it myself and it's one hell of a card. OC is stupid IMO because it just shortens the lifespan.

Back
Top Bottom