• foothead

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Todesengel

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • EchoNatek

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll say it's too much editing when you are creating multiple layers, because then you can do anything to the image
effects and color saturation is OK in my opinion. All professionals photoshop their images anyway.

While I'm sure your going to catch enough slack and it was an honest mistype, if I'm not mistaken, foothead would be a She. :rofl:

And I agree, it doesn't really matter who makes the original post of the rules, as long as it follows a pretty similar format as the other ones (which there is only one of at this point) but you know what I mean. Something like this:

Subject: Abandon Places
Rules: Insert any special rules you want to have
Deadlines: Submissions due on 2/21. Voting ends on 2/26.

While I'm sure your going to catch enough slack and it was an honest mistype, if I'm not mistaken, foothead would be a She. :rofl:

And I agree, it doesn't really matter who makes the original post of the rules, as long as it follows a pretty similar format as the other ones (which there is only one of at this point) but you know what I mean. Something like this:
I need to know her term of abandoned places, and can it be a thing?

Yeah big time typo... Saw her name and your avatar - That's what I get for using the forum before my cups of coffee :angel:

I need to know her term of abandoned places, and can it be a thing?

Oh, sorry. I've been really sick, so haven't logged on in a while.

Tbh, I don't think it really needs any terms. Just use your best judgement. Anything human-made that has been long-neglected and is in ruins I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom