• foothead

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Todesengel

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • EchoNatek

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this tourney is every week right? then we should have more then just 2 days to enter.
i'll say 3 days to enter 3 days to vote and 1 day to decide next category.
how about it?

How about:

Tournaments start on Thursday night, that way you should have all of friday daytime and the whole weekend to go get snapping.

Entries should be made in the thread announcing the tournament,
1 entry per user, last entry per user is the one that counts.

When the entry time frame closes a new thread is created allowing people to vote. containing the last image submitted by users from the entry thread.

So, every thursday who ever wants to organise a competition can posts a thread titled as such.

people can enter.
On Sunday nights/Monday mornings entries from that thread can be posted in a voting thread. people can vote.

Life can I assume since this was your idea that you are happy to organise these competitions? if so I think that we should have these sticky'd whilst they are running.
I'll start by making this one sticky.

and un-sticky it on Thursday ready for a new competition.

we can do that weekly if it's a weekly tournament, if it's monthly we could go for a 2 week entry / 2 week vote.

Last edited:
Month is too long, one week is too short. I say they should be bi-weekly. Maybe one week for entry, five days for voting, then two days to work out the details of the next one.

Month is too long, one week is too short. I say they should be bi-weekly. Maybe one week for entry, five days for voting, then two days to work out the details of the next one.

I think that's a pretty decent happy compromise.

Right. So you gave them one day. Real bright.
Your snotty attitude is pissing me off. Drop it right now, especially because your too ignorant to know what happened.
this tourney is every week right? then we should have more then just 2 days to enter.
i'll say 3 days to enter 3 days to vote and 1 day to decide next category.
how about it?
Sounds great. The reason it was only two days, was because it being the first, I didn't think it was necessary. As of this tourney, it is ending tomorrow night, and the new tourney will start every wensday, and will end Saturdays. Giving us sunday, monday and tuesday to get the next one up. Sound good?

No, it will be way of "center" if you will. And foothead, start thinking of a new tourney, looks like your going to win.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

How about:

Tournaments start on Thursday night, that way you should have all of friday daytime and the whole weekend to go get snapping.

Entries should be made in the thread announcing the tournament,
1 entry per user, last entry per user is the one that counts.

When the entry time frame closes a new thread is created allowing people to vote. containing the last image submitted by users from the entry thread.

So, every thursday who ever wants to organise a competition can posts a thread titled as such.

people can enter.
On Sunday nights/Monday mornings entries from that thread can be posted in a voting thread. people can vote.

Life can I assume since this was your idea that you are happy to organise these competitions? if so I think that we should have these sticky'd whilst they are running.
I'll start by making this one sticky.

and un-sticky it on Thursday ready for a new competition.

we can do that weekly if it's a weekly tournament, if it's monthly we could go for a 2 week entry / 2 week vote.

So then you would like me to organize them, and set them up? I can do that, just whom ever the winner is, will need to PM what tourney they want.

Oh. The voting thing seems to still be active, so I figured it wasn't officially over yet. Anyway, my choice is abandoned places.

We should make some clear rules for this one though. Things like when the submission period is over, when voting begins/ends, etc. And I still say we need more time. Based on the rules you just said, people can only really submit photos they've taken in the past. If they don't have anything that matches the theme, there isn't time to go out and get something that works.

Next time, please Pm me. Umm Can you please place rules out for us? I honestly have to say, I have doubts that we will have many entree's, because that is a rather hard one to fill, but we'll see. I'll postpone the tourney till Thursday for everyone, and then I'll cut the length of voting then. Who here thinks we should have a 2 week voting time? keep in mind, we would only get in two tourneys a month.

Next time, please Pm me. Umm Can you please place rules out for us? I honestly have to say, I have doubts that we will have many entree's, because that is a rather hard one to fill, but we'll see. I'll postpone the tourney till Thursday for everyone, and then I'll cut the length of voting then. Who here thinks we should have a 2 week voting time? keep in mind, we would only get in two tourneys a month.

Why PM? It's better if people know what the topic earlier. Gives more time to prepare.

IMO, the best way would be to have entry tomorrow through the 20th of February, voting from the 21st through 25th, then have the next one up on the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom