Looking Into Getting A New Router

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all. As I may have mentioned a few times my family are looking to buy a new router as of the amount of devices being used on our current network. My younger siblings are receiving iPad's this year at school, We have 6 laptops, 2 desktops, 6 iPad's, 7 smartphones, a smart tv and Two wireless printers accessing our network. Now we have been looking at two routers this one Buy NETGEAR AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router | Read Reviews | Dick Smith Online Shopping and this one Buy BELKIN AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router | Read Reviews | Dick Smith Online Shopping, What do you think.

Both of those seem really expensive. Can you find an Asus RT-N66U out there? I have one, and I re-did my parent's network with 3 of them. They are a little cheaper than both of those and plenty strong.

For now I just want opinion on those two I listed, Would they be suitable for the amount of devices currently being used?

You're over loaded. Plain and simple. More bandwidth first them open up the amount of users that can be on at one time in your routers.

You're over loaded. Plain and simple. More bandwidth first them open up the amount of users that can be on at one time in your routers.

No that's not the thing here. We won't to get rid router supplied by our ISP as it is playing up, Does anyone here recommend using dlink?

I've had multiple and would never buy one again - they die way too quickly.

Back
Top Bottom