Random Chit Chat

No one is normal and never will be.. Seti says > Define normal.
What doesn't kills you makes you stronger.. Seti says > But it damn sure will make you stop and think twice before doing it again.

So last night I spent hours trying to fix our internet as my Mum - who does stuff with blogs and other websites - was trying to change the name of router and ended up temporarily killing internet for a few hours, I managed to get it back once and then she changed another setting and it went again, I thought our main router was dead because only 3 lights went on so I then reset the modem back to factory settings which thankfully resolved it. She was trying to connect the router via ethernet to her macbook and it wouldn't pick it up and macs can be a pain to get an ethernet connection anyway I got my windows laptop and hooked it up via ethernet and managed to get it going again as windows works better in this situation. I spent hours of trouble shooting which got me somewhere in some ways, Then it couldn't a DSL connection so I kept trying to get it going and then realised that we needed to enter our ISP account details. We are looking to get a new router as the amount of devices we are using and needing a powerful solution.

Back
Top Bottom