It's that time again

setishock said:
I have given my card a real work out over the last couple of days. $1150.00usd and I ain't done yet.
The motherboard and cpu chip were ordered yesterday and came in this morning. The order I placed this morning should be here Friday or Monday at the latest. I'm only 3.5 hours from the Newegg warehouse in Memphis, Tn. And yes it's nice.
I'm going to take some pics of what I have on hand later today and get them posted in a build thread.

Your poor card, My bank account doesn't look the best at all to :(

The case is out of Memphis and it'll be here today according to UPS tracking. The rest is coming out of California. But it's coming FedEx so today if I'm lucky. If not first of next week.

Case came this morning.
This is why I like Antec cases so much >

attachment.php

Those mylar grommets dampen the hard drive's vibrations from being passed on to the case frame. The center of the drive bracket is for ssd type drives.

Last edited:
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG Dang FedEx

Shipment Dates
Ship date Feb 7, 2013
Estimated delivery Feb 12, 2013 by 4:30 PM
Assumes no delay to final delivery.

I placed that order around noon Thursday and paid for 2 business day with priority processing. Went out same afternoon. Got in to Memphis hub at 9:46pm next morning. Why in the blankity blankity blank blank, could they not stick it on a truck and get it down here today? Over night from California but not a 3.5 hour drive to here? WWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tuesday? What's up with that?

Back
Top Bottom