Cell Phone

What are they like on 4G superman22x, In Australia we are getting 4G networks in most captial cities with most carriers but I don't think its avaliable where I live yet of course.

You'll have to check the frequency bands for 3G and LTE. They tend to vary by carrier and region, and most phones only support a few.

Or do you just mean what is the network like? In which case, it's pretty good where you can get service. 3G seems to have cleared up quite a bit as well since everyone is switching over. It used to be completely unusable here, to the point that I kept my phone set to EDGE only to be able to get consistent data.

Last edited:
Yeah I meant what's your coverage and data speeds like, I don't think my iPhone 4S will be able to get 4G.

It won't. And coverage is bad, but like I said it cleared up the 3G networks in the same general area. Speeds are pretty awesome. I can get 24 megabit down if it's not congested. Even if it is, 8-10 is normal.

It won't. And coverage is bad, but like I said it cleared up the 3G networks in the same general area. Speeds are pretty awesome. I can get 24 megabit down if it's not congested. Even if it is, 8-10 is normal.

Oh yeah, Oh well I don't mind having a phone that cannot get 4G speeds..

LOL.....if you've ever used a phone with 4G and then went back to your 4s you'll realize how bad it really does suck. My wife's phone has 4G and it's a crappy $50 outdated droid and it browses so much faster than mine.

I can't wait until the end of this year when I can get a new phone. Probably going to check out Windows phones hardcore before then but might end up with a new Droid of some kind - Galaxy S4 maybe...

Here's my super cool phone. :p Took the picture like 2 years ago, so it's been dropped and beaten up a little bit since. Still works fine. Kinda like the Nokia phone. I dunno, smart phones just seem dumb because they are so fragile. I don't have enough use for a smart phone to fork over the $100 a month, that's just ridiculous.

1-23-11_zps9f9e4bd8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom