Random Chit Chat

I'm 6' 3". I do a lot of 400 mile trips, so I like being comfortable, and I move a lot so I needed a decent bit of trunk space, lol.

Lol well I went to Chicago from Pittsburgh an it was rather comfortable for sitting so long idk. I heard WRX seats are better then STi seats

Sorry to hear you've been affected by it Nikki - sounds like a horrible situation, but you seem to be keeping your chin up and making the best of it, I'm not sure I'd cope as well! Thoughts go to you and your family, I hope you manage to get things rectified ASAP.

Berry120 - Thank you for the nice message. Everything is better. Lately school has been keeping me busy.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Ah ok now it makes sense. Here in the US college is what you call school after you graduate your 12th year of high school. That's why I asked what your major was lol

Most people graduate in 4 years of college/university with a bachelor's degree in a certain field/major. I currently have an Associates Degree of Science in Electronics.

If one went for 12 years of college, holy expensive lol.

And I wish kids where forced to get a job during high school. It would teach them good values.

not everyone has major/minor studies in university either.
Certainly in the UK, where we call the further education university, generally if you take a split degree to get a major and minor subject you'll find that most courses don't make them honours degrees and your degree is worth less than a person who has studied a single subject in depth.

Back
Top Bottom