Random Chit Chat

on another note...

541396_376879295743662_431631363_n.jpg

When that happens...

542685_376877065743885_1401834225_n.jpg

That happens lol

lol no, i pulled over to take a picture. and the yellow light means that the Traction Control is off and you wolnt get bogged down in deep snow. Plus makes it a lot more fun to drive and more predictable.

That picture you posted of the road is pretty much what our roads look like everyday here, it's fun for awhile, but it gets boring sometimes when you are just trying to get somewhere, lol.
I wanted a WRX, but I'm too tall I think, lol. I ended up with a G35x instead. Similar power, 280hp, just more weight. And not quite as good of an AWD system.
However, I can pull a fuse and then I have complete RWD which is sort of fun. I was tempted to wire a switch up to that fuse... Lol.

Ya, we get snow here enough that it's for for the first few days, but it gets old quick. Most of the time it's just annoying - especially when there are so many bad drivers out there.

Also, a lot of newer cars turn the power of to the 12v outlet when the car is off.

Last edited:
Ya I hate that the 12v isn't always on

And I'm 6ft tall and 210lbs and I still have about 4in above my head to the ceiling and the seat isn't back all the way. You must be a giant lol. But those are nice cars. An that switch would be like something from the Mach 5 ha.

Back
Top Bottom