Random Chit Chat

Ya they don't think that university debt is good debt because that's future proofing there child's future career to be good and prosperous. No matter what your going to be in debt. (House mortgage, Car loans, Credit Cards ect) So why not college debt. College is a huge learning curve for kids to become self reliant, responsible and better people let alone getting a degree.

Some people say they can't afford a college lian yet they drive brand new 2013 cars and buy all kinds of shit they don't need.

Yes we are all going to be in debt sooner or later. Its a very good learning curve for kids responsible and not to rely on others to have things for them as they are making the transition to becoming a young adult and then maybe enter into the workplace or continue onto further education and training to prepare them for work.

^^ That. And by that I mean what sniper said. (Darn BK for posting while I was typing :p)

College sucked, but I ended up a much better person after it. 7 months out, got my own place, new car, all the bills of living + school loans. Seems overwhelming, but because I suffered through school it's nothing. You learn to budget and how to allocate your resources appropriately (time included).

^^ That. And by that I mean what sniper said. (Darn BK for posting while I was typing :p)

College sucked, but I ended up a much better person after it. 7 months out, got my own place, new car, all the bills of living + school loans. Seems overwhelming, but because I suffered through school it's nothing. You learn to budget and how to allocate your resources appropriately (time included).

Oops did I distract you.

Yeah I love the thought of moving and having my own place. Exactly, When shopping only buy what I need and impulse buy things that I do not need and bills well I haven't got any of those yet.

Lol well I already got my car and currently house shopping but I can't find anything decent within 30 miles of my work for anything less then 130,000$ :/

Anything less and you need to put on a roof, new carpet, wiring issues, leaks, ect :/

Lol well I already got my car and currently house shopping but I can't find anything decent within 30 miles of my work for anything less then 130,000$ :/

Anything less and you need to put on a roof, new carpet, wiring issues, leaks, ect :/

Its hard being able to find a house that doesn't have many major problems..

Back
Top Bottom