Windows 8 app problem

kfox92

Beta member
Hi

I have just purchased a new Acer laptop which runs windows 8 64-bit

For some reason, when I open applications they flash up on the screen and then close by themselves.
The store stays open but keeps going back to the home page by itself!

I have tried disabling UAC and checked my resolution as suggested online but to no avail.

Please help.
:pcmad:

Windows update didn't work, drivers are up-to-date and installed.
I don't know how to reinstall windows 8...I have no disc etc and don't know how to make a disc?

kfox92 said:
Windows update didn't work, drivers are up-to-date and installed.
I don't know how to reinstall windows 8...I have no disc etc and don't know how to make a disc?

Well do you know a friend that has a copy, If not you will have to buy a copy for yourself, Please note we cannot provide you with any links to be able to download illegally.

I emailed the laptop company I ordered from and they told me that the manufacturers no longer issue copies of the operating systems. They told me to make my own recovery media or back up :confused::confused::confused:

kfox92 said:
I emailed the laptop company I ordered from and they told me that the manufacturers no longer issue copies of the operating systems. They told me to make my own recovery media or back up :confused::confused::confused:

Well you would have to buy a new copy of windows 7 or 8..

restart the computer press shift F8 and select recover my computer or recovery and run the program winpe enviroment to reinstall the windows 8 there is a hidden partion with the details on.

I will explain in more detail later.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom