New 2012 WRX Rims

The older Scoobies are certainly great first cars too. Very reliable.

In general they are not real reliable actually. We've had good luck in my family, but they aren't known as being real reliable. Not terrible by any means though. They are known for valve leaks among other things, and working on that boxer engine is a real pain, repairs are expensive.
They are good first cars though, the all wheel drive system is great.

How much are tire pressure sensors if anyone knows? I am sitting at a Subaru dealer right now for inspection/emission/oil and maybe I miss heard the guy but they said 80$/ a piece? o_O

Guess I've never heard anything bad like toyatos recalls ect
Meh, if you want reliability, you are much better off with a Toyota. This is coming from someone who likes Subarus and hates Toyota. But it's the truth. You can't base it on one event or one car. And a leaking valve is a much more expensive and bigger fix than a floor mat replacement or a simple throttle reprogramming.
Cost of repairs and parts is a big consideration as well, and subaru is high for both of those.

Check Rockauto for the TPMS. You will probably have to have it programed at a dealer though.

Dont they have sensors you can buy that can be programmed by a hand held device to mimic the OEM sensors that way you can program them at home?

Back
Top Bottom