New forum user here.

Todesengel

Baseband Member
Greetings everyone, should have joined a forum a long time ago. Finally made it here. Forgive all my spelling and grammar mistakes ahead of time please...

how do you get the sig with all your comp specs in your posts? just not seeing it.

Hi and welcome, I am new here too , I have a really big problem with my computer . I've been told my pc is dead and to burry it.... I don't know what to believe as I've never seen my type of error before, I would like to post the problem but I can't remember any good sites for uploading pictures...

Sorry I haven't learnt how to start a new topic and so I thought maybe you's could help me even if you can quote me in the correct topic to help would be overly appreciated. Please if anyone understands what my problem is I would appreciate your help more than you would know, I have two children and all their photos from the last 9 years are on it and they mean the world to me. Many thanks

Basically I turn on my pc, it seems to be loading ok, it has bios option and a couple others down the bottom, them opens to a black screen with my specs labeled in a square box, I have never seen it before,I'll retype what it says

Diskette Drive A : None Display Type :EGA/VGA
Pri. Master Disk : LBA,SATA, 1000GB Serial Port (s) :3F8
Pri. Slave Disk : None Parallel Ports (s) :378
Sec. Master Disk : DVD-RW ,ATA 33
DRAM at Bank (s) :0 1 4 5
Sec. Slave Disk : None

It doesn't do anything more than that it stays on the black screen . I have no idea what's wrong as it was working perfectly fine last night when I turned it off , thanks for your time :))

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, I am new here too , I have a really big problem with my computer . I've been told my pc is dead and to burry it.... I don't know what to believe as I've never seen my type of error before, I would like to post the problem but I can't remember any good sites for uploading pictures...

Sorry I haven't learnt how to start a new topic and so I thought maybe you's could help me even if you can quote me in the correct topic to help would be overly appreciated. Please if anyone understands what my problem is I would appreciate your help more than you would know, I have two children and all their photos from the last 9 years are on it and they mean the world to me. Many thanks

Basically I turn on my pc, it seems to be loading ok, it has bios option and a couple others down the bottom, them opens to a black screen with my specs labeled in a square box, I have never seen it before,I'll retype what it says

Diskette Drive A : None Display Type :EGA/VGA
Pri. Master Disk : LBA,SATA, 1000GB Serial Port (s) :3F8
Pri. Slave Disk : None Parallel Ports (s) :378
Sec. Master Disk : DVD-RW ,ATA 33
DRAM at Bank (s) :0 1 4 5
Sec. Slave Disk : None

It doesn't do anything more than that it stays on the black screen . I have no idea what's wrong as it was working perfectly fine last night when I turned it off , thanks for your time :))

Go to the hardware section and click new thread at the top of the page..

Back
Top Bottom