Random Chit Chat

Ha, thanks. I can't go out in public anymore without old people being all "Young lady, are you aware that your hair is purple?" It's pretty funny. Also back at christmas, a friend's cousin was quite convinced that I'm an alien. lol.

foothead said:
IDK, I've been trying to get all the drivers right for the past few hours. The HP/compaq site is horrible.

I hate their site, I can't find a simple specifications page without having to download things that don't have what I want.

sniperviper21 said:
BK what's with all the '....' in your posts lol

I am not sure why I do that, It's just something I do when I am posting something.

Last edited:
Ha, thanks. I can't go out in public anymore without old people being all "Young lady, are you aware that your hair is purple?" It's pretty funny. Also back at christmas, a friend's cousin was quite convinced that I'm an alien. lol.

Personally, if its done in a tasteful manor it doesn't bother one bit. Sometimes it adds to the person. Unless its like ultra pink or something then I'm just like yeah... you look like a troll or MMORPG Toon lol

You can have what ever coloured hair you like, People ask do you know you that have purple in your hair and your like yeah. I don't see why at school they make such a big deal about your hair colour and styles, Your there to learn.

I went to public schools, three primary schools and two high schools, Most of my brothers sister go to catholic schools, I love not having to where a uniform.

Never had a uniform in public schools myself. My graduating class was 84 kids in 2007 lol. Then again my school aloud kids to ride snow mobiles to class in the winter on bad days...

Back
Top Bottom