Intel graphics card

amarinelli

Baseband Member
Hi I was looking for some help on purchasing an computer with a i7 proccessor and a intel graphics 4000 card the computer has dvi and analog output so will this card support dual monitors thank you

Hi I was looking for some help on purchasing an computer with a i7 proccessor and a intel graphics 4000 card the computer has dvi and analog output so will this card support dual monitors thank you

Can you please be a bit more specific?

Can you please be a bit more specific?
I didn't know since it already has a dvi and VGA outputs can I hook up two monitors so that I can multi task or does the type of video card it has have anything to do with running two monitors?

I didn't know since it already has a dvi and VGA outputs can I hook up two monitors so that I can multi task or does the type of video card it has have anything to do with running two monitors?

Sorry, but that card won't do it. If you give me your mobo specs, I'll find you one that does.

FYI
The Intel 4000 graphics is not a card. It is built in to the CPU chip and is only accessable if the motherboard supports it.

FYI
The Intel 4000 graphics is not a card. It is built in to the CPU chip and is only accessable if the motherboard supports it.

yes I know that, and that is why it won't work.;) I researched it, and that is how I found out it won't work. You need a graphics card, a decent one in order to dual monitor. The one I found you is perfect for the job.

Thank you for your help I am just wondering why is it that the intel 4000 cant handle two monitors and is installing a new card very hard

It can't handle it for a few reasons. One, because you need two hook ups on the card, which no mother board can do. Two, In order to run two monitors at the same time, you need a certain amount of graphics memory, and capability, which the intel 4000 cannot give. Installing a new card is super duper easy. Just gotta open the side of the Tower (aka desktop case) and look at the motherboard for the slot where the graphics card goes. And just pop it in, and done. Once you have the computer, I can give you step by step instructions if you like.

Back
Top Bottom