Help!

amarinelli

Baseband Member
I am completely baffled by this yesterday I had 285 gb of hard drive space on my 1tb hard drive I added 2 photo shoots that totaled 27 gb of space I then got a warning that my disk space was low and that I only had 120mb of space left how is this possible? Where did the other 258 gb go? I didnt do anything
Else can anybody help me thank you,Alan

well to be honist I don't know how the hell you could use 250GB it is a hell of a lot

of data put it this way I have all my files photos music and movies and software

total of 15,900.50 files and only used 99.9GB of it must be a problem.

do you use Ccleaner?

if so there is a function on there called disk wipe that saves the disk space not a

good idear but can be rectifed.

use this http://www.file.net/freeware/top100files.exe

to find out what is taken the space top 100 files most common is page file.sys as it

uses 4 gig or more depending on your settings.

Kind Regards

You must have some data that is taking that space, thats the only way it can happen. You might need to to bite the bullet and look at every file on the drive and see what is taking up what.

I have noticed when I ejected my external hard drive my c drive stopped being used up as soon as I put my external hard drive back on and it is set to sync it starts to take from my c hard drive why would that be?

Back
Top Bottom