Random Chit Chat

I have a blackberry storm that i left out in a thunderstorm and it stopped working reliably and a Droid Incredible that still works.

I don't know how many ppl know about 'yolo' but it a motto used by the current generation of HS students. It means 'You Only Live Once' and they use it as an excuse to do stupid, crazy stuff or as a joke -mostly on twitter. For example "sledding behind a truck down main street with 4 other people. #yolo" or "didn't use the wii-mote saftey strap. #yolo"

Anyway Saturday Night Live did a music video about YOLO only they took it to the exact opposite direction. It's awesome:

The Lonely Island - YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar) - YouTube

So is it just me, or is the screen on the galaxy s3 absolutely horrible? My friend has one, and the flickering is so bad I can barely use it unless it's in bright light. I've noticed this before on a few other phones, but the only other one that was anywhere near this bad was my mother's blackberry bold.

So is it just me, or is the screen on the galaxy s3 absolutely horrible? My friend has one, and the flickering is so bad I can barely use it unless it's in bright light. I've noticed this before on a few other phones, but the only other one that was anywhere near this bad was my mother's blackberry bold.

I have a GS3 and don't notice any flicker.

Not at all? My friend didn't notice it either. Then I moved the phone around a bit and he just went "Woah, you're right." IDK, I'm way more sensitive to flicker than most people.

Nope. I can do anything with it, and the only time I notice anything close to a flicker is when the auto-brightness sensor decides to change the back-light.

Well the sale of the hotel fell through. Looks like I'm stuck here. Jeeze
On the bright side of it though. I have stashed away enough to spend a couple of grand on a computer if I want to and still have plenty to spare. NewEgg here I come...

Back
Top Bottom