Thanks to the owners and admins

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Thanks for keeping CF alive. With out you picking up the forum, CF might have wound up as a memory.
But you kept us going and we still have the place we like to come to and hang out. Some times the threads get boring. Some times the threads get spirited. But we always have a good time. We teach each other and strangers, and learn a few things along the way.

Thank you! :Thanx:

Yes thanks to Janet H and Andy R who decided to pickup CF and help get it up and going again, Without you two CF wouldn't be up and running today and members wouldn't be helping others with there problems. Yes Seti the threads can get boring but something always comes along to liven it up again. Even though we may not know each other we still share what we know about computers and huge range of various other topics.

Everyone deserves a hand, we could not have resuscitated this community without the ongoing contributions of everyone who is still around and posting. After a few anemic years we started to grow again last August. The best thing we can do to help the community grow and stay vibrant is to start new threads on interesting things you read or neat tech stuff you are working on. Posting links back from other sites helps too, so if you have a blog or are active on facebook/twitter, links back are really important.

Everyone deserves a hand, we could not have resuscitated this community without the ongoing contributions of everyone who is still around and posting. After a few anemic years we started to grow again last August. The best thing we can do to help the community grow and stay vibrant is to start new threads on interesting things you read or neat tech stuff you are working on. Posting links back from other sites helps too, so if you have a blog or are active on facebook/twitter, links back are really important.

I think photo tourney's would get more traffic, simply because it is fun to vote, plus people like entering and being competitive.

Andy R said:

Exactly, Without admins or mods CF wouldn't be able to operate how it is today..

the site seems to be improving each time i check in. shame about the lack of traffic though being a computer site and all i thought it would be rammed with people.

the site seems to be improving each time i check in. shame about the lack of traffic though being a computer site and all i thought it would be rammed with people.

Yes it is, Traffic is going steady these days. We have had a lot of new members that have been coming back almost everyday or something like that.s

Back
Top Bottom