Help help help!!!!

justin.1946

Beta member
Hello anyone who can help.

I have a HP g series G6 labtop and my WIFI button has stop working and there is a box with a red 'X' with an antenna and it wont pull up my wifi router name or anything. if any one can help please do.

So the button stopped working randomly? anyway, right click and troubleshoot problem and see what it says, otherwise, go to the wireless icon, ( Bottom right ), click open network and sharing center, click change adapter settings, (Left), and tell me what the wireless network connection says, right click and hit enable if it isnt already.

thank you for the reply,

after troubleshooting
I did what you said and the problems found as quoted "The Ralink RT5390.802.11b/g/n wifi adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware related problems.

and it just says local area connection.:facepalm:

It sounds like your drivers are out of date. Go to Start > Type in device manager > click network adapter > Click your network adapter > click update driver > Browse my computer for driver software. If you didn't find anything, let me know of the exact name of the adapter, the driver date and version. Also if it says the driver is up to date let me know too :)

Back
Top Bottom