Audio

Gamer_for_life

Baseband Member
Okay every time I just leave my Laptop my audio just stops and I have to restart it when I went to get some parts for my build the guy there said it might just be the speakers all my drivers are up to date and I have no idea why they just stop

You should really think about punctuation. I'm not sure where one thought stops and another begins. I get the idea but I had to read it a few times. -I hate to be "that" guy but I did really have trouble...

What audio is playing? What do you mean "when I just leave my laptop"? Does it go to sleep or the screensaver come on?

Are you using external speakers or internal? If you use external does it work? Do the external speakers work on another computer?

You should really think about punctuation. I'm not sure where one thought stops and another begins. I get the idea but I had to read it a few times. -I hate to be "that" guy but I did really have trouble...

What audio is playing? What do you mean "when I just leave my laptop"? Does it go to sleep or the screensaver come on?

Are you using external speakers or internal? If you use external does it work? Do the external speakers work on another computer?
I'm sorry about my punctuation I was in a hurry my laptop uses internal speakers. The audio which is playing would normally be just be a Youtube video or music. and when I say "and when I just leave my laptop" I mean if I leave it on and go down stairs. My laptop doesn't have a screen saver

Back
Top Bottom