You can keep your SSD...I'm getting a DNA

As far as speed, I wasn't saying it would literally be put into a hard drive, nor was I literally saying I plan to wait on it to be available.
I wasn't suggesting you were - just pointing out what I believe is probably the weak spot. Still a very interesting technological development!

I meant data as talked about in this thread :D
I guess in theory...!

With a density as high as petabytes per gram, it would trump USB3 ;)

It's true what Wildcat is saying. Say you "download" the latest album and then have sex. Would the album transfer to the other person or just "copy" over to them??

Mossiac

It's true what Wildcat is saying. Say you "download" the latest album and then have sex. Would the album transfer to the other person or just "copy" over to them??

Mossiac

This is getting out of hand but....would that technically be copyright violation? :lol:

However, it's not like it's just going to be floating around in our bodies and free to end up where ever it wants. We'd have to have a designated spot for it. Like your appendix...no one knows what that's for anyway. :nonono:

That is also a very good point.

And if I remember correctly the Appendix did the same job as the Liver. But I'm not that sure.

Mossiac

I like the idea of having USB port on my body, Be able to download all thoughts on to it and my whole body, That way if anything goes wrong with me I can just restore myself using a USB stick, I doubt that it would ever happen but the thought of it is just so cool!!

Back
Top Bottom